Tuesday, February 2, 2010

2nd February 2010

So here I am in my apartment in the T.V room, which is unusual because we usually have to use the wire connections in our bedrooms...however on Sunday evening my roommate discovered someone else's wireless network which we could connect to bahahahaha!(evil laugh)

So its Tuesday, and I'm just about getting over my Monday blues. Today seemed like a long day in college, so much so I took a 2 hour nap at 4 o' clock :P We learned about Adobe Flash, and did a bit of ActionScript. I had done my final year project for my undergrad using Flash but there is soooooooooooooooooooooo much to learn it was nice discovering a few bits and refreshing my memory!

I also made a group for my Principles of Interactive Media class. I think we are going do our presntation on computers and mobility, it should be interesting.

I'm really enjoying the Contempory Art in the Public Realm class. I'm really looking forward to showing off the product, and think we have a good group! I'm a bit lost with all the ideas but am enjoying the research.

The elephant in the room for me, has to be my thesis this year. It's so funny because usually i'm alright with ideas, but as soon as I'm under any pressure I find it hard. Also I'm so used to doing group work I feel a bit out in open water without a life jacket! I decided in Dec to do an interactive installation for children teaching them about fire safety, and although it may seem like a good idea I sort of feel like I'm cheating as I did a flash game for children teaching them the same topic...I'm scared and time is running out fast...

I wouldn't mind doing it on something I enjoy and that's....clothes, celebrity gossip, facebook....eh...ah other stuff too hehe!...I'm stuck in a rut!...

HELP!
G x

1 comment:

  1. Darn right you are grakiegal. Tis an awesome group because the combination can make an atom bomb. Sophie's anti-design. My spiralling out of control (mine) design methods, and Lucy's over the top reactions, followed by a dash of the North guy's charms. :)

    ReplyDelete